- Qualification Submittals for the RFQ as described herein, will be submitted to Regina Patterson at: email@example.com electronically, as a single Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file, with search capability to ensure readability and compatibility, not more than 15 pages long (not including cover letter, exhibits and resumes), and not more than 10 megabytes in size.
- All qualification submittals must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
- Responding firms may submit qualifications for Technical Writer services, Grant Writer Services or both.
- If additional information is needed, contact David Ruhl at (951) 354-4223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any changes to this RFQ are invalid unless specifically modified by SAWPA and issued as a separate addendum document. Should there be any question as to changes to the content of this document; SAWPA’s copy shall prevail. It is the submitting firm’s sole responsibility to ensure that their qualification submittal, inclusive of any or all addenda, is received to the proper place at the proper time. SAWPA will not accept submittals after the cut off time listed above.